Over the years The Village Church has developed a wonderful slate of programs to glorify God more, all centered around an outstanding worship service. We all love this church and we are blessed by the programs. We want to see them flourish as our testimony in this corner of the world to the love and salvation that Jesus Christ offers.
Just a sample list of our programs includes:
• Chapel in the Pines summer worship
• Outstanding worship through the talents of our pastors, staff and lay leaders
• Music Ministry
• Food Closet Ministry
• Thrift Shop
• Community outreach through “Grace Works”
• International and local missions
• Bible studies (Group, Men’s, Women’s & Youth)
• Small group Bible studies and intercessory prayer
• Vibrant youth program reaching out to disadvantaged people
• Village Preschool – a “holy experiment” that has been blessed
• Annual Women’s Retreat
• Outdoor recreation and spectator programs
• In-home small group studies
• Church work days
Those who have gone before us have truly paid it forward in contributing their time, talent and treasure to build these programs to our benefit and as a witness to our faith. They have been “living their faith!”
Please give prayerful consideration to the commitment card for your 2017 financial commitment. Also, please check off boxes for programs and activities in which you might like to be involved and include your email contact information so we can include you on our notification list for those activities. You can return your commitment card either by email, drop off at the church office, or by mail. If you would like to send back via email please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need a hard copy of the commitment card, they are located inside the Church on the counters in the Narthex. We are looking forward to your responses. Please return commitment cards by Sunday, November 27th.
Thank you for your support of our Lord’s ministry through the Village Church and for living your faith through these commitments.
Chuck Dowd and Roland Schumann
Here is the link to the commitment card. Please return commitment cards by Sunday, November 27th.